Estate planning is the process of anticipating and arranging, during a person’s life, for the management and disposal of that person’s estate during the person’s life, in the event the person becomes incapacitated and after death. An estate planning attorney can help you legally ascertain how your assets will be handled during your lifetime and how to disperse them after your death. We can also adjust your estate plan so it minimizes taxes and eliminates court costs and interference. The plan will be in the form of a legally binding document ensuring you have control of your finances, taxes, and medical plans.
About Krupa Downs Law
A Kinder Approach to Legal Solutions
Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney?
- Collin County Historical Commission
- The Women’s Auxiliary to Children’s Medical Center – Legacy Chapter
- Junior League of Collin County, Public Affairs Representative
- City of Plano Cultural Affairs Commission
We Are Your Estate Planning Attorney
Chris has over 10 years of serving clients and beyond, helping educate them in protecting themselves and those they love through estate planning. Our office has several affiliations and memberships such as:
- The State Bar of Texas
- The Collin County Bar Association
- The Dallas Bar Association
- The Dallas Bar Foundation
- The Estate Planning Council of North Texas
These and other memberships and affiliations are important to us, as they help us learn, grow, give back and become a better attorney’s office for our clients. We’re here to help you and your family every step of the way.